- AorTech International Plc (AOR) has come up with an update for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company had a strong cash position which stood at £2.3 million as at 30 September 2019 as compared to £2.4 million as of 31 March 2019.
- The company has managed the cash prudently, and the net cash burn over the six months to September 2019 was only £100,000.
- Planning of heart valve manufacturing was well advanced and there were major improvements in heart valve design.
- On 11th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, AOR shares were trading at GBX 55.50, up by 1.00 points or 1.83% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.