- Andrews Sykes Group Plc (ASY) has reported its unaudited results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenue from continuing operations stood at £34.98 million as compared to £37.81 million in H1 FY18.
- The profit before tax declined to £6.8 million as compared to £9.3 million reported in H1 FY18, mainly due to the £2.4 million decrease in operating profit.
- The group continues to be profitable and cash generative, and the cash generated from operations was £7.5 million in H1 FY19.
- On 27th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 09:29 AM, ASY shares were trading at GBX 512.00, down by 118.0 points or 18.73% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.