- For the year ended 30 November 2019, the company expects performance in line with expectations
- It continues to deliver excellent operating cash flows
- Net cash position was $1.4 million as on 30 November 2019
- The group signed a three-year multi-currency credit facility of $15 million with Barclays
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of AMO was trading at GBX 106.50 at GMT 10:35 AM, up 2 points or 1.91% from its previous close
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.