- Rritual Superfoods disclosed that the Company’s functional superfoods product line would be featured in the “New to The Street” show.
- The event would provide the firm with a vendor showcase through the fall sales season among independent health food and vitamin stores.
- The live show in New York will also provide Rritual a product distribution opportunity, as it will be distributed for airing to outlets including FOX, Bloomberg, and NEWSMAX.
In what will take the brand reach of Rritual Superfoods Inc (RSF:CSE) to a completely new level, the Company’s product line and the CEO would be featured in a live shoot at New York’s The Mung Bean Natural Foods and Vitamin Store. The event would be conducted by ‘New to the Street’ and would act as a vendor showcase for Rritual. It will also be distributed widely to outlets including Bloomberg, NEWSMAX, and FOX and is expected to reach nearly 540 million homes in the US and across the globe.
Significant opportunity for RSF to showcase its product range
The event will be themed on Rritual’s natural superfoods product line and its detailed profile will be filmed onsite. The event will be recorded on 22 August and will be aired on Fox Business on 30 August and on Newsmax on 29 August and 5 September.
The Mung Bean Natural Foods and Vitamin Store is a prominent health food retailer in New York. The event would act as a vendor showcase among the independent health food and vitamin stores throughout the fall season across New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
David Kerbel, CEO and Director of Rritual, commented:
‘New to the Street’ would also create a segment that will be distributed for broadcasting on Television to Bloomberg, FOX Business, Fox Broadcasting, and NEWSMAX, among others.
‘New to the Street’ FMW Media in a nutshell
- FMW Media operates Syndicated Nielsen Rated programming TV brands - New to the Street and Exploring The Block (blockchain show).
- New to the Street is one of the longest-running US and International sponsored programming TV brands.
- The show is syndicated on Sundays at 10 AM EST.
- Since 2009, FMW Media’s brands have been running biographical interview segment shows across leading US Television networks.
- The TV platform’s reach is more than 540 million spanning the US as well as global markets.
- Recently, FMW added NEWSMAX to its platform. NEWSMAX broadcasted its first show on 27 December last year.
- FMW is one of the largest buyers of linear Television long and short forms across the nation.
ALSO READ: Rritual promises ‘Beauty from Within’, set to launch mushroom-based collagen boosters
Rritual Superfoods continues to rev up its strategy to expand the reach of its natural superfood products. An in-depth profiling of Rritual and its products at the “New to the Street” show would significantly enhance Rritual’s brand awareness and visibility.
On 12 August 2021, RSF shares last traded at CA$0.58, up by 3.57%.