The share price of Classic Minerals Limited (ASX:CLZ) increased by 50% to AUD 0.001 at 11:30 AM AEST on the back of an upbeat news about successful assembling and commissioning of the Gekko gold processing plant.
• FINEOS concludes acquisition of Spraoi for cash payment of A$5.2 million
• International leading provider of core systems for life, accident and health insurance carriers FINEOS Corporation Holdings PLC (ASX:FCL) has completed the acquisition of Spraoi, which followed the satisfaction or waiver of conditions precedent and other completion requirements.
• The S&P/ASX200 is lower today, dropping 53.70 points or 0.76% to 7043.30 after setting a new 52-week high. The bottom performing stocks in this index are SUNCORP GROUP LIMITED down by 4.64% and LYNAS RARE EARTHS LIMITED down by 4.33%.
• Financial research firm Citi raises Suncorp’s (ASX:SUN) FY21, FY23 profit guidance
• Citi Research cuts rating to neutral from buy and lifts price target to AUD 11.80 from AUD 11.40 on Australia's second-biggest insurer by market value, Suncorp Group Limited (ASX:SUN).
• CSR Limited (ASX:CSR) has reported a 19% rise in full-year net profit after tax and stated it will pay a special dividend of 9.5 cents/share.
• Hydrogen plant will be located in Gladstone, Queensland, as per the ASX release of Pure Hydrogen Corporation Limited