*The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
In this show today, we are going to look at 10 hot ASX listed technology stocks in the penny space that are under the investors’ radar.
* Hiremii (ASX:HMI). While the Company’s shares have provided a negative Year to date return of 31 per cent to its investors, the market opportunities are pretty decent.
Next on the list is Reckon (ASX:RKN), which has delivered an impressive Year to date return of 25 per cent. Reckon provides accounting, expense management and scanning management software.
* AML3D Ltd (ASX:AL3) is another buzzing penny candidate, which is involved in providing commercial large-scale "Additive Metal Layering" 3D printing services. The Company’s shares have delivered a negative Year to date return of 41 per cent to its shareholders.
* Novatti Group (ASX:NOV) will acquire an approximately 19.9 per cent interest in the Company at a total acquisition price of approximately AU$22.5 million.
* FBR Ltd (ASX:FBR) has delivered a Year to date growth of around 7 per cent. FBR is involved in building dynamically stablised robots to address global needs.
* Constellations Technologies (ASX:CT1) has delivered a negative Year to date return of about 52 per cent.
* The Company’s stock has delivered a negative Year to date return of around 13 per cent, it is 22 per cent up over the last three months.