This is The Penny Picks show, where we take you through the trending hot penny stocks that are worth your attention today. lets take a look at the top three of the day from the penny stock world.
• Lefroy Exploration announced that it has wrapped up two diamond drill holes in the DD program at Burns in WA. Alligator energy share price has already delivered 87.5 per cent return in May, including today’s 15.3 per cent rally to 3 cents.
• The Peak resources share price has opened with a gap up of around 17.6 per cent to 1 cent. And now, lets get started with the a list of five penny stocks making a splash today
• Lefroy Exploration shares have shot up by 33.3 pre cent to $1.04, clocking a volume of 1.2 million shares. The year to date return of the stock stands at a massive 372 per cent.
• Next penny stock KenoMedia share price has ticked up by 28.5 pre cent, recovering entirely from Wednesday’s loss of 12.5% per cent. KenoMedia stock is trading at the day’s high of .009 cents.
• Alligator Energy) share price has already delivered 87.5 per cent return in May alone, including today’s 15.3 per cent rally to 3 cents.
• Peak Resources Limited stock is trading at 97 cents, falling a bit from the opening price but still standing firmly with a 14% per gain.
• And now, lets look at the last penny stock.
• Holista CollTech share price opened with a gap up of around 18.3 per cent to 5.8 cents.