The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• The first penny stock under the radar- Aldoro Resources. An Australia-based mining and exploration company, having well-established operations across Australia. It explores gold, nickel and copper deposits.
• Moving on to the next player grabbing headlines in the penny space- Bryah Resources. They are an Australia based copper-gold-manganese focused mining and exploration company. It has two ongoing projects located in central Western Australia. These projects are the Gabanintha Project and the Bryah Basin Project.
• Moving on, let us zoom our lens on another interesting mining player in the penny segment - Mount Ridely Mines. They explore demand-driven metals in Western Australia.
• Australian minerals exploration company 3D Resources is targeting high value commodities. The company has a niche focus on gold and owns the Adelong Goldfield project in New South Wales.
• Moving on, Connected IO is also an interesting stock that needs special mention here. It is the developer of wireless hardware technologies for the Machine to Machine market.