The show details the buzzing penny stocks of the day, analyzes why they are doing so and places them in the context of the overall market scenario in Australia. Watch The Penny Picks on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Business software solutions provider Reckon is another penny stock investors are keeping an eye on. Reckon shares generated a 15.6per cent return in the month of June.
• Globe Metals and Mining – a Company that focus on special minerals and metals sourced from the Africa region including thge Kan-yika nigh-oh-bium project in Malawi. The stock of Globe Metals gave an incredible return of 300 per cent last month.
• Technology firm Hiremii is another exciting penny stock that can be evaluated by market players. The company provides digitised employee onboarding and labour hire services.
• Aquis shares gave a return of 53 per cent in the last month.
• Doriemus PLC is an oil and gas exploration company that has been grabbing the attention of investors.
• FBR is another buzzing penny candidate in the business of building dynamically stabilised robots to address global needs.
• Eden innovations, a company that provides clean technology solutions to businesses. The company has performed on a healthy note in the March 2021 quarter.
• City Chick’s stock price surged over 20 per cent in the month of June 2021.
• AML-3D specialises in providing commercial large-scale "Additive Metal Layering" 3D printing services.