The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• To begin with, rare-earths mining company Lynas Rare Earths jumped up on reporting record quarterly revenue.
• Then, medical cannabis company Cann Group dipped on targeting capital raise. The company is looking to raise a total of AU$20 million to invest in its marketing strategies and improve its Mildura manufacturing facility.
• Next up, medical device manufacturer, OncoSil Medical dipped amid COVID-19 impacts. The company incurred an operating loss of AU$9 million for financial year 2021.
• Moving on to the next newsmaker under the spotlight, Australia's largest Tin producer Metals X was under the spotlight an update from its Renison tailings project located in Western Tasmania.
• Next on the list are 2 real estate players. GPT Group has withdrawn guidance for funds from operation and distribution for financial year 2021 due to the adverse effects of recent restrictions of ongoing pandemic.
• While, Cromwell Property Group has appointed Jonathan Callaghan as its new chief executive, who is currently the chief executive of Investa Property Group.