The programme shows how the US market performance, crypto and commodities scenario sets the charter for the Australian market performance. Watch The Opening Bell on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• To begin with, technology-led consumer lending and investment business Plenti Group shares soared on delivering strong June quarter.
• Next stock that deserves closer attention is medical devise manufacturer PolyNovo. Their shares jumped up on reporting growing revenue momentum.
• Next, aerial mapping and imaging company Nearmap shares skyrocketed on exceeding Annual Contract Value guidance for financial year 2021.
• Moving to the next stock making the headlines, almond player Select Harvests remained under the spotlight on demand boost.
• iCar Asia shares inched higher on after a $243 million takeover bid. The company has received a 55 cent per share conditional takeover offer from Carsome Group.
• ASX-listed copper players OZ Minerals and Sandfire Resources are currently trading in green territory during early trade hours today.