The show guages the pulse of the market and trends that emerge by mid-day, along with providing the commodity and crypto charter, besides market gainers/losers. Watch The Mid-Market Pulse on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of Chalice Mining (ASX: CHN) surged as much as 3% on announcing its intentions to pursue demerger of Australian gold assets.
• the country’s leading healthcare company Healius (ASX:HLS) announced acquisition of Axis Diagnostic . Axis is a high-quality Queensland-based imaging business with earnings of approximately AU$2 million.
• Shares of Wesfarmers (ASX:WES) rose 0.25% to AU$58.15 on bid to acquire 100% stake in Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limted (ASX:API).
• Moving on to the next newsmaker, Shares of mining services company NRW Holdings (ASX:NWH) rose 7.5% after the company announced that it would sell its major mining equipment to Boggabri Coal Operations (BCO).
• Moving to the next player under the spotlight - The share price of software firm Objective Corporation (ASX:OCL) gained 0.3% to AU$17.45 after the company reported strong earnings in the financial year 2021.
• Next, Shares of Live Verdure (ASX:LV1) surged over 2.5% to 20 cents after the company announced the launch of its first Therapeutic Goods Administration approved product.
• Sayona Mining (ASX:SYA) dropped 13.4% to 8.4 cents after discounted equity raise on Monday
• Australian biotech firm Medlab Clinical (ASX:MDC) shares rose over 3% to 16 cents after the Australian Ethics grants approval for the NanaBis™ Cancer bone pain Phase III trial.