This is The Mid Market Pulse. Lets get started with the mid market commentary for today and see how ASX 200.
• Healthcare firm ResMed Inc is top gainers on the ASX, rising 7.5 per cent to AU$30.50. Some of the other notable gainers are A2 Milk Company Limited, Iluka Resources Limited, Premier Investment Limited and ZIP Co Limited, rising between 3.5-7 per cent.
• Eagers Automotive Limited was the top percentage loser on ASX, falling 3 per cent to AU$15.51. Stockland, EML Payments Limited, Reliance Worldwide Corporation and Iress Ltd. were some of the other laggards.
• Shares of Gold miner Chalice Mining Limited, lithium producer Orocobre Limited and real estate investment trust Uniti Group Limited will remain in focus today. These three stocks will be included in ASX 200, effective prior to the open of trading on June 21, 2021 and follow its June quarterly review.
• Biotech firm Argenica Therapeutics made a disappointing debut on ASX on Tuesday, falling 15.4 per cent to 22 Australian cents. The company’s shares listed on the ASX today after raising AU$7 million via IPO at a market capitalisation of AU$14.6 million.
• The share price of Japara Healthcare Limited gained as much as 5.1 per cent to AU$1.24, hitting its highest since 16 September 2019. The aged-care facilities operator has received a buyout proposal from not-for-profit home-care provider RSL Care RDNS Limited, part of the Bolton Clarke Group, valued at AU$326 million.
• Broo Limited shares dropped as much as 11.1 per cent to 1.6 Australian cents after the company entered into a contract to sale its Ballarat Property in Victoria.
• Azure Minerals Limited has shared that it has discovered seven drill hole intersects with significant Ni-Cu sulphides at the VC-07 mineralised corridor on the Andover Project.