The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• China is keen to cut its steel output this year to meet its carbon emissions targets.
• In the energy space, WTI and Brent crude has crossed US$70 per barrel and showing strength at this level.
• BHP Group has given a handsome return of 37 per cent in the last year to its shareholders, and the company has a market cap of AU$259 billion as of 9 July 2021.
• Fortescue Metal Group, one of Australia's largest producers of iron ore. The company's share price has performed well in the last three years. Its shares are trading close to an all-time high of AU$25.
• Grange Resources stock has given 190 per cent return in the last year to its shareholders.
• Aspiring lithium producer and developer Galaxy Resources has a well-diversified lithium asset portfolio spread across three continents.