The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• First on the list is Novatti Group. This company offers a payment processing platform which facilitates mobile and alternative financial payments solutions and services.
• The millennial-focused investing app, Raiz, provides financial services and products through its micro-investing platform. It also has an investment portfolio with exposure to Bitcoin.
• Sapphire Portfolio, which constitutes one of Raiz’s investment options, includes a 5 per cent target allocation to Bitcoin. The Sapphire portfolio provides investors a chance to reap the potential of Bitcoin.
• Market players are also keenly eyeing Fatfish Group. The Australian cryptocurrency investment firm invests in internet and technology businesses. The company is aiming to facilitate growth of businesses through seed funding and expanding their scale of operations globally.
• Next under the radar is Ookami. Ookami Ltd’s shares have given a return of 12% so far this year as on 21 July 2021. The company provides financial services software and SaaS technologies to the Australian Financial Service Licence holders.