The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Australia-headquartered mining giant BHP Group returned more than 16 per cent till date this year as on 21 July.
• The mining czar released its full-year update yesterday, revealing a full-year iron ore production of 235.5 million tonnes, almost in line with its march guidance.
• RIO share price has risen more than 18 per cent over past one year as on 21 July.
• Rio has signed a MOU with the leading company in digital transformation of energy management and automation called Schneider Electric.
• Fortescue Metal’s revenues climbed 44 per cent to US$9.34 billion in the six months ended 31 December 2020.