This show gives a glimpse of global market performance, and the factors driving different markets, including the US, the UK, Australia and the Asian markets. Watch Global Market Roundup on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Shares of online retail company Newegg Commerce Inc. jumped 181 per cent in intraday trading after it started selling NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards, which is in short supply, a day before.
• Redrow shares rose by around 3.15 per cent after the Company had projected FY22 revenue to exceed 2 billion pounds.
• Pub chain JD Wetherspoon shares dropped by around 1.76 per cent after the Company stated that it expected to make a full-year loss as like-for-like sales continued to drop despite easing Covid-19 restrictions.
• Vistry Group shares grew by around 0.62 per cent after the Company had expected to meet consensus estimates for FY21.
• The Shanghai Composite index was up 0.66 per cent and the blue-chip CSI300 index was up 1.13 per cent.
• Shares such as Afterpay, Xero and Zip Co could continue with their gains today as well.