The aim of this show is to provide insights into the overall trends, and the buzzing updates that may impact the market scenario during early trade hours. Watch The Buzzing Trends on Kalkine TV and stay updated.
• Agtech refers to agricultural technology which includes the use of technology in agriculture, aquaculture, and horticulture to enhance productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
• let us look at some interesting ASX listed ag-tech companies
• First on the list is Roto-Gro International. They are an Australian agtech business that utilises state-of-the-art, automated agricultural cultivation technology. The company delivers sustainable & cost-efficient solutions to the booming indoor vertical farming market.
• Moving on to the next stock under the spotlight- Bio-Gene Technology. They are Australian ag-tech business supporting the next generation of innovative pesticides. Its novel platform technology is based on a naturally occurring category of chemicals called beta-trike-tones.
• Another interesting company is Huon Aquaculture. They are engaged in fish farming and the aquaculture business as a whole. The business started in 1986, and at present, Huon is the only continually running, family-owned Tasmania-based salmon farming company.
• Seafarms Group - an aquaculture business that produces premium Crystal Bay Prawns. They are the biggest producer of farmed prawns in the country.
• Next under the radar is Ocean Grown Abalone – the first commercial greenlip abalone sea ranching company in the world.