- Soft-tissue regeneration company Aroa Biosurgery is confident that TELA Bio sales expected to deliver strong growth.
- Nutritional Growth Solutions has appointed three new senior roles to drive the growth of the Healthy Height® brand.
- 4DMedical has commenced a clinical trial to study XV Lung Ventilation Analysis Software (XV LVAS) at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
The benchmark index, ASX200, was down 0.48% for the week, while the S&P/ASX 200 Health Care was down 2.15%. However, despite the relative dull performance of the two indices, some Australian healthcare shares ended the week on a high, generating positive returns for the investors.
Let us have a closer look at 3 ASX-listed healthcare listed shares that performed well this week- Aroa Biosurgery, Nutritional Growth Solutions and 4DMedical-
Aroa Biosurgery Limited (ASX:ARX)
ASX-listed soft-tissue regeneration player Aroa Biosurgery is committed to unlocking regenerative healing. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing, selling, and distributing medical and surgical products to improve the healing of complex wounds and soft tissue reconstruction.
ARX’s products are developed from its proprietary Aroa ECM™ technology platform, a novel extracellular matrix (ECM) biomaterial derived from the ovine forestomach. The products have been used in over four million procedures with distribution in the US via direct sales from the Company’s partner TELA Bio.
Furthermore, the Company is well placed for FY22 following an improved second half of FY21 and sales transition. Aroa is focusing on building its US commercial operations over the upcoming 24 months to drive revenue growth.
Copyright © 2021 Kalkine Media
The Company is confident that TELA Bio sales expected to deliver strong growth based on their revenue guidance of 48% to 65% growth in the calendar year 2021 compared to the year 2020.
On 9 July 2021, ARX shares closed the day’s trade at AU$1.205, down by 1.230%. Aroa shares delivered a positive return of 7.08% during the week.
Nutritional Growth Solutions Ltd (ASX:NGS)
Nutritional Growth Solutions announced that following a period of strong growth it has appointed three new senior roles to drive the Healthy Height® brand into its next stage of growth. The roles include a President in North America, a Commercial Director for China, and a Global Strategic Advisor.
- Pharmaceutical veteran, Mr Stephen Turner, has been onboarded as President in North America, bringing more than 20 years of industry experience to the role.
- Mr Turner will lead operations of NGS in the US, working closely with the Board and CEO to develop the Company and Healthy Height® brand.
- Ms Vicky Hou has been onboarded as Commercial Director for Chinese operations and will focus on driving the sales and marketing efforts of NGS in the Chinese market.
Commenting on the appointments, Liron Fendell, CEO of NGS, said:
On 9 July 2021, NGS shares closed the day’s trade at AU$0.285, up 3.636%. The stock delivered a positive return of 3.70% last week.
4DMedical Limited (ASX:4DX)
ASX-listed medical technology company 4D Medical is engaged in delivering the global gold standard in respiratory diagnostics for disorders related to lung functioning.
On 29 June 2021, 4DMedical announced that it had commenced patient recruitment and scanning in its clinical trial at the globally leading medical research institute, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, located in Baltimore, Maryland, US. The Company anticipates completing the clinical trial this year. 4DX is focused on providing some additional evidence of the capability of XV LVAS™ to evaluate chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients.
Source: © Nastyazhi Megapixl.com
Currently, 4DMedical has eight clinical trials with Institutional Board Review (IRB) approval in the US evaluating XV LVAS and contrast-free Ventilation Perfusion (VQ).
On 9 July 2021, 4DX shares closed the day’s trade at AU$1.310, up by 3.149%. The stock has delivered a 3.56% return last week.