- Gold, known as a safe haven, has acted as a harbour for the investors during the time of inflation.
- The Gold future prices rose by 0.1% on Thursday’s trading session.
- OKR, BSX and CAI delivered 178%, 24% and 17% YTD return.
In the scenario of rising inflation and increased volatility in the market, gold acts as a harbour for the investors. This article will walk you through some top performing ASX small cap gold stocks for October.
Kalkine Research Source:ASX
Okapi Resources Limited (ASX:OKR)
The ASX listed small cap minerals exploration firm – Okapi Resources is focused on becoming a new leader in the North American carbon free nuclear energy.
Representative Image Source: © Jirsak | Megapixl.com
The company has proceeded with Enmore Gold Project acquisition in September. According to its FY2021 results for the year ended on 30 June 2021:
- The company reported cash and cash equivalents at AU$3.2 million.
- Net cash flows from the investing activities stood at AU$453,526.
OKR shares closed at AU$0.495, remaining unchanged from the previous close, on 11 October.
RELATED READ - Six ASX-listed gold stocks for 2022
Blackstone Minerals Limited (ASX:BSX)
Blackstone Minerals is an ASX listed Western Australia based mining company that offers gold and silver exploration services.
According to its FY21 annual report:
- The net cash outflows from ordinary activities stood at AU$15 million for the year ended on 30 June 2021.
- Revenue from continuing operations stood at AU$77,247 from AU$46,333 in FY2020.
On 11 October, Blackstone shares closed 6.185% higher at AU$0.515.
Calidus Resources Limited (ASX:CAI)
Calidus Resources is an ASX listed small cap gold exploration firm. According to its FY21 annual report-
Representative Image Source: © Jirsak | Megapixl.com 1, image description – business graph
- Company’s financial assets stood at AU$356,836 for the year ended on 30 June 2021.
- The cash and cash equivalents stood at AU$27.3 million, up from AU$5.69 million in FY2020.
CAI shares closed 2.564% higher at AU$0.600 on 11 October.
ICL Gold Limited (ASX:ICL)
ICL Gold is an ASX listed mining exploration firm.
According to its FY21 annual report for the year ended on 30 June 2021 –
- The group reported a loss before tax of AU$2.39 million for FY21.
- Group’s net assets stood at AU$24.21 million and the cash and cash equivalents stood at AU$17.37 million.
- Group’s working capital stood at AU$16.93 million for the prior year.
On 11 October, ICL shares closed 13. 207% higher at AU$0.300.
DGR Global Limited (ASX:DGR)
DGR Global Limited is an ASX listed resource company creator that is focused on inter-generational, global search for tier one resource projects.
According to its FY21 annual report –
- The net assets of the group stood at AU$165.94 million from AU$116.71 million in the prior year.
- Group’s loss after income tax came at AU$1.08 million, largely driven by management fee income, finance costs and other related financial activities.
On 11 October, DGR shares traded 3.333% higher to close at AU$0.062.