- Zoono Group Limited has announced that its recent tests conducted on UK passenger trains confirmed the efficacy of its Microbe Shield against pathogens.
- 72 hot touchpoint areas across 23 UK passenger trains were treated with Microbe Shield between 8-30 days before testing the efficiency.
- The results demonstrated no presence of COVID-19 and E.coli in all 72 tests and detected Staphylococcus in two of the tests.
The share price of Zoono Group Limited (ASX:ZNO) surged on the ASX today following the Company’s announcement that its latest tests confirmed the efficacy of its Microbe Shield sanitiser against pathogens. The shares of ZNO ended the day’s session 13.380% higher at A$1.610 on 29 October 2020.
Let us discuss in detail-
Zoono Group Confirms Efficacy and Longevity of Microbe Shield
ASX-listed global biotech player Zoono Group Limited is engaged in the development and distribution of long-lasting and environment-friendly antimicrobial solutions.
On 29 October 2020, Zoono Group Limited provided an update of recent test results on its products from a series of independent laboratory tests. The results validated the efficacy and longevity of Zoono’s surface sanitiser, Microbe Shield against pathogens.
The Company highlighted that in the UK, a series of in-situ tests were conducted on passenger trains servicing UK Rail. Zoono disclosed that the recent testing was conducted collaboratively by GTECH Strategies Limited and an independent UKAS-accredited test laboratory.
During the tests, 72 hot touchpoints areas were assessed in 23 trains for Human COVID-19, E.coli and Staphylococcus. These hot points had been sprayed with Microbe Shield between 8-30 days before testing.
The independent laboratory highlighted the following outcomes-
Moreover, the Company disclosed that-
- The UAE government appointed Lab confirms 99.9% efficacy of Zoono Microbe Shield within 30 days.
- Intertek Laboratory’s testing shows Zoono Microbe Shield >99.99% efficacy at 30 days.
- The testing demonstrates alcohol-free hand sanitiser of GermFree24 meets all the needs of the EN1500 standard for hygienic hand rubs.
- Zoono recently commissioned additional testing against E-coli to a European standard of Zoono’s Hand Alcohol-Free Sanitiser GermFree24 by Lab-Test Laboratorium S.C, Poland. Outcomes showed that it meets the requirements of the EN1500 standard for hygienic hand rubs.
Zoono Group remains under the spotlight driven by its antimicrobial solution that has proven to be over 99% effective against SARS-CoV-2. Today’s validation of the efficacy and longevity of Microbe Shield boosts the Company’s confidence regarding the potential for its surface santiser.