Jindalee Resources Limited (ASX:JRL) has released its activities report for the September 2020 quarter. During the period, the company attained several significant milestones with regards to its US lithium project, McDermitt.
Jindalee Resources’ September quarter achievements included:
- Approval secured to drill 21 new drill holes at the McDermitt project
- More highly encouraging metallurgical test results reported from McDermitt
- McDermitt’s strategic value highlighted by Tesla at the Battery Day
- Placement activity completed to raise $1.23 million
- Karen Wellman appointed as Jindalee’s CEO, effective 12 October
As at 2:06 PM AEST on 29 October 2020, JRL traded at $0.735.