- Net Profit Before Tax of $76.4m, up 208%.
- The company’s SaaS Annual Recurring Revenue increased by 44% to $102 million on the prior year.
- Technology One revenue rose by 13 per cent to $286 million.
- The company can cut down its expenses by 9 per cent to $210 million.
- Cashflow Generation3 of $45m, down 14%.
- Cash and cash equivalent of the company stood at $105 million.
- TNE has declared a total dividend of 11.93 cents per share, showing an 8 per cent increment over the previous year.
- R&D investment of $60m before capitalisation, up 11%, which is 21% of revenue
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.