Oil and gas exploration and production firm, Senex Energy Ltd (ASX: SXY) has released its quarterly report for the period ended 30 September 2019. During the quarter, the company’s net production grew to 337 kboe (Thousand barrels of oil equivalent), up by 9% on pcp.
The following are the key highlights of the report:
- Project Atlas Observed first gas production.
- Roma North production rate improved 40 per cent at >11 TJ/day.
- Roma North gas processing facility commissioned on time and on budget.
- Sale proceeds of $50 million received on completion of the sale of the Roma North gas processing facility.
- Several milestones achieved at Project Atlas.
- Exceptional Surat Basin drilling progress and outcomes.
- Production test successfully completed at the Gemba-1 gas exploration well.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.