Evolution Mining Limited (ASX: EVN) reported further test results from the recent regional scout aircore drilling program on Lake Austin Joint venture with EVN at Cue Project.
- Aircore drilling results extend the Lake Austin North gold anomalism to more than 5.5km of strike, confirming potential for a large mineralised gold system. Significant results include:
- 6m @ 4.2g/t Au from 116m (20MOAC031) including: 1m @ 18.2g/t Au from 117m
- 9m @ 2.25g/t Au from 136m to EOH (20MOAC041)
- Strong regolith gold halos also recognized for targets at West Island and Mainland East
- 249 drill holes for 22,879m have now been achieved as part of the drilling program
- The program was effective in identifying multiple high-priority basement gold targets for follow-up drill testing
Planning is on-going for Phase 2 scout drilling on Lake Austin which is scheduled to start off in late-July 2020.