Sandfire Resources NL (ASX: SFR) has released its September quarterly activities report. Few highlights of the report are as below:
- The company produced 16,730t of contained copper and 8,647 of contained gold. C1 US$0.87/lb.
- FY 2020 guidance is narrowed to 70-72kt of contained copper and 68-40koz of contained gold; C1 costs ~US$0.90-0.95/lb.
- Sandfire Resources completed the acquisition of MOD Resources and optimisation of feasibility study is underway.
- Multi-pronged exploration programs continuing across greater Doolgunna Project and new exploration push in Kalahari Copper belt underway.
- Jason Grace started as Chief Operating Officer, and Ian Kerry appointed to lead the T3 development team.
- Cash and Deposits stood at $260.5 million (Sandfire) and $262.1 million (Group).
At AEST (12:55 PM), the stock was trading at $6.095, down by 1.852 per cent from the previous close.