Mader Group Limited (ASX:MAD) notified the market about revised guidance for FY 2020 and performance of Q3 FY 2020. Key highlights are as follows:
- Revenue for third quarter stood at $72 million (an increase of 31 per cent on pcp basis).
- Secured a new scope of work at BHP Eastern Ridge for around $6.5 million, which will start in late May 2020.
- Key contracts with Fortescue Metals Group, BHP Olympic Dam, BHP Iron Ore, and Nickel West were renewed.
- Revenue for Q4 FY 2020 and full year is anticipated to be $65 - $70 million and $270 - $275 million, respectively.
- Adjusted NPAT for FY 2020 is expected to be $17.5 - $18 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.