Australia-based leisure and entertainment group, Ardent leisure Group Limited (ASX: ALG) has recorded a rise in sales owing to promotional campaigns and an increased number of business events.
The key financial highlights in the result on 26 weeks like-for-like basis are:
- Rise in the Group revenue to $247.2 million by 9%
- Main Event revenue rose to USD 5.5 million, up by 4.0%
- Theme Park revenue increased $1.7 million, up 4.9%
- Reduction in the corporate cost by ~ $5.3 million
- Net Loss after tax reduced by 9.3% from the previous reporting period.
The ALG stock last traded at $ 1.410, gaining 4.059% intraday on 21 February 2020.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report Top Dividend Stocks to Consider in 2020CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE REPORT!