Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited (ASX:COB) has released its activities report for the June 2020 quarter. The report incorporates key details of activities undertaken by COB during the three months to June, which include:
- Extensive testworks on the mixed hydroxide intermediate products produced from the Broken Hill Cobalt Project (BHCP) ores resulted in a 37% Co and ~7% Ni grading.
- The pilot plant is under development as the equipment is being installed with the commissioning subject to the impacts of COVID 19.
- Cobalt Blue joined hands with Japanese major Sojitz Corporation as a sampling partner for the Cobalt Product Program.
- Strong results from testwork on concentrate samples from GEMC’s Millennium Project delivered, using COB’s proprietary technology. The results highlighted production of separate copper and cobalt concentrates with high concentrate grades and metallurgical recoveries.
- The OZ Minerals’ (ASX:OZL) Carrapateena testwork is underway.
Cobalt Blue anticipates a strong growth in the cobalt market following the pandemic-fuelled strong incentive push from the governments. Cash balance of the company at the end of quarter stood at AU$2.057 million.